TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All of our classes are non-refundable, non-transferable and have strict expiration dates.
- Classes pre-booked online will automatically be deducted from your class pass. Those that do not have a class pass can purchase individual drop in classes with any debit or credit card (we do not accept AMEX).
- Un-booked Drop-In classes are valid for 10 days (as of purchase date).
- You may leave a class within the first 15 minutes and use the pass at another time. Credit will only be re-issued if you notify reception before leaving.
- 5 and 10 Class Packs are available.
- Class Packs cannot be shared.
- 5 Class Packs are valid for 2 months (as of purchase date) and 10 Class Packs are valid for 4 months (as of purchase date).
- Class Packs are not extendable.
- Class Packs are not refundable.
SPECIAL OFFER CLASS PACKS
- Special Offer class packs have validity that may differ from Class Packs (i.e. they may last for a shorter period).
- Introductory Offer is available to new customer sign ups only.
- Only 1 purchase per customer.
- Expires 30 days after the sale date.
- Workshops and courses are not included in the Introductory Offer (Including AntiGravity).
- Pregnancy and Postnatal Classes are not included in this offer.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, and/or offer.
- Offer is not refundable.
- Offer cannot be sold or otherwise bartered.
- Offer cannot be shared.
MEMBERSHIP – UNLIMITED
- Membership entitles you to a 10% discount in our gift shop (strictly for members only).
- You may bring one friend along per month for FREE to one of our classic classes. You must both attend the same class and this pass will expire each month if not used.
- You will receive a free gift when you sign up for a membership (subject to change).
- Classic classes are included at any time of day.
- Courses, including AntiGravity/AntiGravity drop in and postnatal yoga are not included in the membership.
- Workshops are not included in the membership.
- The same cancellation policies apply as if you were a non-member.
- Members will be charged for a session where cancellation or the rescheduling of a session is not made online or notice of the same is not delivered to the studio and received by a receptionist at least 4 hours prior to the booked time.
- We require a nominated card to be stored on our system. The card will not be charged unless you nominate payment to be taken from this card or if you’ve not given us the minimum 4 hours cancellation notice. We will charge your card the full drop in price for the session (£11).
- Classes must still be booked in advance online or by calling the studio.
- Membership cannot be suspended or put on hold.
- Membership can also be purchased for £80 (SINGLE PAYMENT) This is a one off price with no contract in place. It still entitles you to the same benefits of the normal membership and the same cancellation terms & conditions. One free gift will be issued on your first purchase.
MONTHLY DIRECT DEBIT
- 2 Months minimum commitment.
- Written request to cancel your Direct Debit contract must be provided by emailing email@example.com with the subject “Direct Debit Cancellation“. This must be sent with a minimum of 20 days before your next monthly payment is due to be taken.
- A £30 cancellation fee will be charged if you choose to cancel your Direct Debit Contract within the first 12 months.
- Direct Debit Contracts cannot be suspended.
- Direct Debit Contracts cannot be shared between members.
- Direct Debit Payments cannot be prorated, cancelled or refunded.
- Payments with AMEX are not accepted.
BOOKING CLASSES, WORKSHOPS & COURSES IN ADVANCE
- You may book in advance for classes, workshops & course online or in studio.
- Although you have booked in for the class, workshops or course, you must still check in with the reception desk so that we know you are in the studio.
- We recommend booking in advance for all of our classes.
- If a class or workshops is fully booked in advance, we may still allow you to enter the class once it has started, depending on whether there are any last minute cancellations or no-shows.
- There is a limit to how many students can be in each studio. This cannot be exceeded and we appreciate your compliance with this.
- Bookings must be made at least one hour before your class start time. If you would like to book after this time then please call us to check there is space and if so we will book you on.
- AntiGravity Drop In classes are only available to those that have completed a 5weeks course and completed at least 3 classes out of those 5.
- We may ask you to complete another 5week course if we feel the programme has changed before you can continue with drop in classes again.
WELLBEING PRACTITIONERS – TREATMENTS
- Treatments are not arranged by the studio. Please call or email to the practitioner to make a booking.
CLASSES, WORKSHOPS & COURSES : CANCELLATION POLICY
- You may cancel a pre-booked class up to 4 hours before the class. If you do not cancel after the 4 hour cut off time you will be charged in full. This applies to all memberships, special offers and passes. This payment will be automated for members and for anyone using a special offer. The card registered on our system will be used.
- AntiGravity courses have a 48hour cancellation policy from their start date, after which time these classes cannot be refunded.
- Workshops have a 5day cancellation policy, after which time they will not be refunded.
- On an occasion where we can transfer your place to someone else we may be able to offer you a refund.
- In the case of a workshop/course being cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund, or the option of being transferred to another workshop or course of equal value.
- If you would like to give your space to another client you must email us with their name to update the records and to ensure they have signed the waiver.
- Course prices will not be prorated if you are not able to attend all of the sessions.
- If we have low numbers of bookings then your class may be cancelled.
- Members will be charged for a session where cancellation or the rescheduling of a session is not made online or notice of the same is not delivered to the studio and received by a receptionist at least 4 hours prior to the booked time. This includes introductory offers, such as the £30 FOR 30Days.
PRIVATE CLASSES: CANCELLATION POLICY
- For all private classes we have a strict 48 hour cancellation policy. You can cancel in studio, by email or by phone.
- Providing you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled private class we are able to reschedule your appointment or give a full refund.
- If you do not cancel your appointment within 48 hours, or if you simply do not attend your session, you will be charged the full fee.
- Private classes must be booked and paid for 5days in advance.
ONLINE CLASSES: CANCELLATION POLICY
- The same cancellation policy applies for a normal classic classes offered by Ikigai Holistic however you may book your class up to 30mins before the start time.
- If you cancel a live class before the four hour cut off time you will not receive a refund, however you will have a credit on your account to use this class at another time.
- If we stop running live classes, you may use your credit as a monetary value to use against any other services offered by Ikigai Holistic.
- No concessions are offered on Live Classes.
CONCESSIONS & DISCOUNTS
- Seniors (OAPs) and full-time students will be offered 10% on Class Packs and Drop In classes. This does not include courses or workshops.
- No discounts or concessions are available on our monthly Direct-Debits or Introductory Offer.
- No additional discounts or concessions are available in conjunction with any special offers.
- Only one discount or concession can be applied at one time.
- Late comers will only be admitted into a 60 minute class if they can be on the mat within the first 5 minutes of the class.
When using our website, you agree to:
- Seek our written permission if you would like to link to our website or copy our content in any way, shape or form. By supplying us with material via digital or a hard copy, you allow us unlimited, royalty free use of its content.
- Thoroughly read and comply with our Terms and Conditions set out within. Anyone infringing on the aforementioned terms could be excluded from the use of our website.
- We are closed bank holidays, over holiday periods, for planned maintenance and training courses. We will endeavour to let you know of any closures in advance. Your membership or any other payment options can not be extended or altered due to this.
By registering with Ikigai Holistic, you are in agreement:
- That you are participating voluntarily in a class (this includes live streamed classes, courses or workshops and AntiGravity offered by Ikigai Holistic). You recognise that yoga and other classes require physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and you are fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. You represent and warrant that you are physically fit and you have no medical condition that would prevent your full participation and you agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur as a result of participating in the activity offered.
- Everyone taking part in a live streamed class is agreeing to Ikigai Holistic’s Liability Waiver. The person booking the class confirms that all participants have read and agreed to the waiver before the class commences. Those that are under the age of 18 need to be supervised by an adult at all times and have their consent to take part.
- If you are pregnant or have any medical condition you confirm that you have gained consent from your GP to take part in all activities at Ikigai Holistic.
- You understand that you may receive physical assists or adjustments to enhance or correct your body posture during class by either the teacher or an assistant in class. You will take accountability for alerting the teacher and assistant of any injury or impairment in advance before class begins or if you do not want to receive any assists.
- You understand that Ikigai Holistic reserves the right to make alterations to the timetable, instructors and/or equipment, terms and conditions as well as to those ancillary facilities (e.g. showers), provided to members and on occasion with minimal notice.
- You understand that photos and videos may be taken of the class and used by Ikigai Holistic.
- You knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim you may have against Ikigai Holistic for injury or damages that you may sustain as a result of participating in any of the activities offered by Ikigai Holistic.
- You, your heirs or legal representatives forever release waive, discharge and covenant not to sue for any injury or accident caused by their negligence or other acts.
- You understand that an area for personal belongings is available during class, however, you agree that Ikigai Holistic is in no way responsible for the loss or damage of any of your belongings while you attend class.
Refund Policy – Gift Shop
Changed your mind? We will be happy to offer a refund on any purchases made in our gift shop providing:
• The item is returned within 14 days of purchase
• The correct till receipt is provided
• The item is unused, still in any original packaging and with tags attached.
This policy does not apply to any items that have been
If you do not have the receipt, we will offer a credit or exchange. If your receipt is available we will refund on to the credit or debit card used to make the purchase.
This refund policy does not affect your Statutory Rights.
If an item is faulty, you can bring the item back to either shop, or please contact us by email or phone.
ikigai Holistic Ltd, Registered address: 83 Canterbury Road, Whitstable, Kent. CT31JX